Ultra-light for the send go, yet durable enough to take a beating while big-walling in the Valley, the Black Diamond 9.2 is a high-performance climbing rope. Featuring a 1X1 weave construction to lengthen the ropes’ lifespan and make it more abrasion-resistant, the BD 9.2 maintains a remarkably supple hand and is certified for use as a half or twin rope as well. With its svelte diameter, triple dash middle marker that’s easy to see for an added margin of safety and a handling that knots easily and feeds smoothly through your belay device, the BD 9.2 is built for pushing your limits on stone.
- X1 Woven Sheath—Utilizing a 1X1 weave construction makes it more abrasion-resistant.
- Triple Dash Middle Marker—adds margin of safety for identifying middle of rope.
- Climb Ready Coil—tie in for a pitch right out of the packaging.
- Durability and Handling Balance—Purpose-built to balance both durability and great handling, our ropes are not too stiff and not too soft, giving you a great feeling rope that knots easily, feeds through your belay device with ease, yet holds up to a barrage of use.
- Rope Factor Falls: 9
- Rope Half Mark: Yes
- Rope Type: Single
- Rope Weight per Meter: 58 g/m