Designed for fans of intense effort, such as vertical kilometre racing, thesesun glasses are uncompromising when it comes to performance and comfort. Their mono lens, available in photochromic Reactiv, guarantees a wide, obstacle-free field of vision, regardless of light levels. The suspended construction adds outstanding ventilation by encouraging air to pass between the lens and the frame. Last but not least, the Air Link concept and its shock absorber insert at the end of the temples offers even better grip and lightness.
- Total performance at night and in daylight.
- Photochromic lenses (cat. 0 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 12% - 87%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Lenses adapt to all light conditions, including very low light (nightfall/poor weather). Internal anti-fog coating. Transparent base color with a smoke tint when activated. Ideal for endurance sports.
- NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) Technology: The lens gets lighter or darker regardless of the temperature.
- Sun Protection: Photochromatic
- VLT (Visibility Light Transmission): 12% - 87%
- Material: TRIVEX
- 3D Nose Fit : Special nose-pads are adjustable in every direction so that glasses fit every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Air Link Temple system : This elastomer shock absorber insert fitted at the end of the temple makes the glasses lighter and more comfortable
- Front Venting : Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Full Venting : Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging.
- Grip Tech temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Panoramic view : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.