The alpine heel for the Meidjo binding allows you to push even further the freedom of the genufletion by choosing either telemark or alpine ski mode, according to your desires. It has become the indispensable accessory for those who want to move from one style to another or pass the exposed passages, without having to take off their shoes and stress.
- With your pole, switch easily from telemark to ski and from ski to telemark.
- Lateral release guaranteed.
- Compatibility : At present, only the Crispi brand sells telemark boot with rear inserts : all Crispi boots with inserts at the front have rear insert allowing the use of the alpine heel. If you want Scarpa boots with rear inserts, only models before 2016 are fitted with rear inserts.
- Weight: 240g the pair
- Adjustable in a range of 1mm to 18mm.
- Adjustable in a range of 6 sizes. Ex : for adjustment of a shoe in 26.5, possibility to adjustable up to 29.
- 5mm dynamic bloc: secures the alpine heel anchorage and protects the ski.