Our industry-leading splitboard binding excels in the trees and powder, but is tough enough to handle more complex all-mountain conditions.
Cutout baseplate design, medium flex Asym Rip 'N' Flip Highbacks, and a smaller ankle strap with a flex window combine to save valuable grams and deliver a surfy ride down. All Arc ST Bindings incorporate our industry-leading Tesla T1 technology. Our NEW Smooth Touring (ST) Tech is featured on our ST Brackets and ST Whammy Bars. These components utilize a proprietary thermoplastic blend that is molded over the metal part reducing friction, increasing durability, and improving touring efficiency.
In the Box: Splitboard bindings, ST Brackets, T1 Heel Rests, mounting screws, and Spark Pocket Tool.
What else do I need? A set of Spark Pucks or Spark Canted Pucks.
- Asym Rip 'N' Flip Highbacks: Our NEW Arc ST Asym Rip ‘N’ Flip Highback has a moderate amount of glass fiber fill for medium flex and a surfy feel. The Asym Highbacks have been redesigned in 22/23 and now feature individual left and right highbacks for improved ergonomics. The upper section of the highback is flatter allowing for increased lateral mobility. All Rip ‘N’ Flip Highbacks incorporate a tool free forward lean adjuster (FLAD) that easily toggles between tour and ride mode.
- ST Touring Brackets: ST Touring Brackets incorporate the best features of aluminum and thermoplastics. We overmold our custom plastic blend over and through the holes in the aluminum base, forming bushings that last four times longer than their previous brass version.
- ST Whammy Bars: The ST Whammy Bar climbing wire is built right into the baseplate. Overmolded plastic where the bar contacts the baseplate allows for super-smooth climbing wire position changes in the steeps. You can switch easily from stowed, to low (12°), to high (18°), and back again while touring.
- Pillow Line Straps: Pillow Line Straps are lightweight, durable, comfortable, waterproof, one-piece molded construction, and made 100% in-house. Arc ST Ankle Straps are smaller around the boot than the Surge ST and feature a flex window for max agility while maintaining support. Toe straps are designed to be used as a toe cap, but also fit nicely as a traditional strap across the top of the boot.
- Puck Compatibility: Slide them on and snap the ramp down. Snap the ramp up and slide them off. The most functional way to attach your binding to your board in ride mode. Period. Spark R&D bindings are designed to work with all puck compatible splitboard model.
- Tesla Snap Ramp: T1 System bindings slide sideways into the offset touring bracket and are locked into place with our snap ramp. No pins, no cables, no fiddle factor. Integrated Ibex crampon mounting claws on touring brackets make for quick and easy installation and removal.
- T1 Heel Rest: The T1 Heel Rest catches the climbing wire in the 12° and 18° positions and is specifically designed to hold the T1 Step Locker in place.
- Buckles & Plastics: Ladders and adjusters are produced in-house with unique thermoplastics that maintain flex over a wide temperature range, performing well on spring tours as well as sub-zero suffer fests. All straps incorporate Burton's time-tested bomber buckles.
Sizing: We have combined our two sizing charts together into one unisex line. No men's or women's specific bindings, just splitboard bindings for splitboarders.