The lightest and highest performing splitboard bindings in the world - made with incredible attention to detail and no compromises.
The Arc ST Pro Splitboard Bindings feature all the same great assets as our standard Arc ST Bindings - ST Tech, T1 binding system, Tesla Snap Ramps, maximum baseplate cutouts, surfy Asym Highbacks, Pillow Line Straps with a flex window - but they are tuned up with premium materials and custom versions. Learn more about the Pro Series on the Pro Binding Tech page.
In the Box: Splitboard bindings, ST Brackets, T1 Heel Rests, aluminum mounting screws, and Spark Pocket Tool.
What else do I need? A set of Spark Pucks or Spark Canted Pucks.
- Asym Rip 'N' Flip Highbacks: Our NEW Arc ST Pro Asym Rip ‘N’ Flip Highback is made from carbon-reinforced nylon in a ratio designed for medium flex and a surfy feel. This material blend is more responsive, lighter, and stiffer than our standard glass-reinforced highbacks. The Asym Highbacks have been redesigned in 22/23 for improved ergonomics, mobility, and durability. All Rip ‘N’ Flip Highbacks incorporate a tool-free forward lean adjuster (FLAD) that easily toggles between tour and ride mode.
- ST Touring Brackets: ST Touring Brackets incorporate the best features of aluminum and thermoplastics. We overmold our custom plastic blend over and through the holes in the aluminum base, forming bushings that last four times longer than their previous brass version.
- ST Whammy Bars: The ST Whammy Bar Climbing Wire is built right into the baseplate. Overmolded plastic where the bar contacts the baseplate allows for super-smooth climbing wire position changes in the steeps. You can switch easily from stowed, to low (12°), to high (18°), and back again while touring.
- Pillow Line Straps: Arc ST Pro Pillow Line Straps are made with premium Pebax® plastics. They are lightweight, durable, comfortable, waterproof, one-piece molded construction, and made 100% in-house. Arc ST Ankle Straps are smaller around the boot than the Surge and feature a flex window for max agility while maintaining support. Toe straps are designed to be used as a toe cap, but also fit nicely as a traditional strap across the top of the boot.
- Puck Compatibility: Slide them on and snap the ramp down. Snap the ramp up and slide them off. The most functional way to attach your binding to your board in ride mode. Period. Spark R&D bindings are designed to work with all puck compatible splitboard models.
- Tesla Snap Ramp: T1 System bindings slide sideways into the offset Tesla touring bracket and are locked into place with our snap ramp. No pins, no cables, no fiddle factor. Integrated Ibex crampon mounting claws on touring brackets make for quick and easy installation and removal. Pivot pins have been hollowed out and are 33% lighter than standard pins.
- Custom Hardware: Weight savings add up by replacing stainless steel hardware with custom-made 7075-T6 aluminum hardware. Aluminum parts are 65% lighter than our standard stainless steel parts and are made with hex drives instead of phillips heads which are less likely to strip.
- Buckles & Plastics: Ladders and adjusters are produced in-house with Pebax® premium thermoplastics which maintain flex over a wide temperature range, performing well on spring tours as well as sub-zero suffer fests. It's also 20% lighter than our standard material. All straps incorporate Burton's time-tested bomber buckles.
Sizing: We have combined our two sizing charts together into one unisex line. No men's or women's specific bindings, just splitboard bindings for splitboarders.