r Banana Nutmeg Backpacking Breakfast is made with super-nutritious buckwheat (naturally gluten-free) and blended with chia seeds, coconut, hemp seeds, dried bananas, and a hint of nutmeg. Just add boiling water to warm your morning with this tasty, hearty and healthy backpacking meal.
Bananas are filled with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that your body depends on to feel your best. With a hint of nutmeg, our Banana Nutmeg Breakfast is delicious and provides you with a boost of much-needed energy! Our dehydrated backpacking foods contain no artificial flavors, MSG, fillers, or preservatives. Enjoy ultralight backcountry meals made with all real ingredients, no surprises.
Heather’s Choice backcountry meals and snacks provide an allergen-safe backpacking food option for individuals with a variety of dietary restrictions. This Banana Nutmeg Breakfast is gluten, soy, egg, peanut, and dairy-free.
All of our backpacking breakfasts are made with Buckwheat, a super-nutritious, gluten-free seed that contains all 8 essential amino acids, and packed with superfoods, black chia seeds, hemp seeds, and coconut. This backpacking meal is a great source of plant-based omega-3s.
Our just add water meals are a convenient solution both on and off the trail! Heather's Choice products are ready for your next hiking, backpacking, backcountry hunting, fishing, or boating adventure. Our lightweight, packable meals are easy to stow on any outdoor recreational adventure and require just boiling water to prepare. Enjoy the same ready to eat convenience at home or in the office!
- Ingredients: Buckwheat. Chia Seeds*. Dried Bananas. Raw Sugar*. Hulled Hemp Seeds*. Coconut Milk (Coconut, Non-GMO Tapioca). Shredded Coconut.* Coconut Flakes.* Sea Salt. Nutmeg*.
- *Certified Organic Ingredients.
- Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Pouch (113g). Servings Per Container: 1. Amount Per Serving: Calories: 530, Calories From Fat: 250, Total Fat 27g (42% DV), Saturated Fat: 17g (85% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 450mg (19% DV), Total Carb: 64g (21% DV), Dietary Fiber: 10g (40% DV), Sugars: 16g, Protein: 14g, Vit A (0% DV), Vit C (2% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (20% DV).
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet