Built for steep terrain that demands extra traction, the two-piece Carbon Whippet is the ultimate ski mountaineering tool. With its removable steel pick, the Whippet adds security for steep, icy bootpacks and no-fall descents, and can transition into an adjustable ski pole for backcountry turns.
The latest evolution of our legendary Whippet, this two-piece pole features a removable steel pick, giving you extra traction on steep, high-consequence terrain. By using the ClickLock dial, you can release the pick and descend moderate slopes with a lightweight, yet rugged two-piece pole. The pole features a carbon fiber lower with an aluminum upper and our upgraded FlickLock Pro adjustment, which is now lighter, stronger and easier to use, with a more durable, forged aluminum construction.
- ClickLock Dial
- FlickLock® Pro adjustability—now featuring aluminum construction that’s lighter and easier to use
- Removable steel pick
- Grip insert for ski mode
- Carbon lower, aluminum upper
- Indexed ¾ powder basket
- Sold individually
- Weight Per Pair : 443 g / 0,98 lb each, with Pick
- Series : Technical Touring
- Usable Length : [99-140 cm] 40-55 in
- Collapsed Length : [99 cm] 40 in