Taking cues from the World Cup, the new Carbonlite Skate boot has eliminated weight and increased performance. A new carbon cuff and heel counter work in tandem with an improved inner boot and lacing system for optimal energy transfer and control.
- Weight: 580g
- Sole Flex: Stiff
- Carbon Heel Counter: Heel counter made of high-quality carbon fibres. It holds the World Cup Carbon Cuff on the one hand and gives you an optimum heel fit and robust protection on the other.
- Easy Entry Loops: Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Extended Fit System: The dual insole system offers additional fit control. Less volume for slim feet or more space for growing feet. Just add or remove EVA-layer under insole.
- Fischer Fresh: Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- Fischer Speed Lock: New, revolutionary quick lock with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight , that's it! The system is safe and reliable.
- Heel Fit Strap: Enables individual heel width setting. Gives you optimum hold and heel fit inside the boot.
- Lace Cover: Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Race Code: The RACE CODE label of quality guarantees technological lead for professionals and ambitious skiers, direct from Fischer’s racing department. Close contact between the Fischer development team and athletes and trainers ensures that valuable input from the piste are implemented directly into technological innovations. We know victory comes down to the smallest details.
- Race Fit Concept: The right fit for all requirements. Whether it˜s shaped for the female foot with the comfort or race version, customised for the feet of young skiers, meeting the comfort requirements of all-rounders or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to all the different needs and morphologies of the various consumer groups.
- Sealed Zipper: The specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out.
- Thermo Insole: Insole with fleecy top layer and aluminium-lined lower layer for ideal insulation to keep out the cold.
- TURNAMIC® Race Skate Sole: Extremely sporty skating sole made from lightweight Pebax® or Desmopanx® enables a lower stand height for more stability. Chassis made of hard material for better power transfer. Cleats with softer material mixture for efficient non-slip. Arch support for stability and extra torsional stiffness. Cleat geometry without flex grooves for better power transfer.
- World Cup Carbon Cuff: Perfect side stability and outstanding freedom of movement longitudinally. Shaped specially for the foot, light as a feather and embedded in soft EVA.