MONTEBIANCO 2 is the perfect ally for admiring stunning landscapes. The lines of this now iconic Julbo model have been completely redefined for a more contemporary look showcasing its dynamic sporting credentials. In terms of comfort, the sunglasses have new Grip Tech temples and a non-slip bridge making them a benchmark model for the mountains. And you can still count on their protective design and removable side shields for safe exploration of new horizons at altitude.
- The comfort solution for sport and everyday life.
- Photochromic lenses (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 9% to 20%) which get darker or lighter as light levels change, and are also polarized (85%). They manage glare perfectly while allowing you to read any type of screen. This versatile lens offers outstanding vision when practising sports and adapts perfectly to use in everyday life. Visual clarity, lightness and strength make it effective for all outdoor sports.
- Sun Protection: Photochromatic & polarizing
- VLT (Visibility Light Transmission): 9% - 20%
- Material: TRIVEX
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- This model comes with a silicone cord.