The choice of the true touring skiers, the Corvus Freebird benefits from a slight rocker rise in the tip, a dynamic tail and long sidecut.The result is an aggressive and very precise on the entry and exit of the curve for a very energetic skiing. It is also equipped with a titanium plate under the foot to adapt to the new hybrid bindings. Life is always in the pink.
- Width: 107 mm
- Weight: 3650g
- Radius: 21 m
- Mounting point: -10 cm
- Flex: 75/100
- Good flotation: 107mm at the waist.
- Progressive front rocker and slightly contoured sidecut: Great stability in carving.
- Classic long camber: Classic camber under the foot with extended ski/snow contact for alpine style cornering.
- Progressive tail: Secures support and facilitates pivoting.
- Titanal plate under the foot adapted to the new hybrid bindings.
- Drilling: Diameter 4.1mm x L 9mm.
- Construction: Semi-cap.
- ABS sidewalls all around.
- Core: Poplar.
- Added material: Titanal reinforcement under the bindings / Mix of glass and carbon fibers.