LEKI expands its ground breaking Cross Trail line to include a traditional trekking 3-section configuration. Featuring the innovative hybrid Cross Shark grip, it offers the speed and power transmission of the Trigger Shark system combined with the support of an ergonomic hiking grip for additional support and comfort on descents. The breathable strap features a wide support area for effective power transfer and secure fit. The sweat absorbing grip allows for maximum control. Length adjustment is made easy and secure with SpeedLock + on heat treated aluminum shafts for lightweight durability.
- Cross Shark: Offers the best of two worlds; the speed of the Shark System and the support of a hiking grip.
- Trigger Mesh Shark Frame Strap Mesh: Lightweight and breathable, cradles the hand in place on the grip for perfect connection and comfort.
- Aluminum: Super sturdy, extremely robust and very durable.
- SL+: Extremely fast and easy adjustment of the pole length even whilst wearing gloves. Smaller and lighter than SL 1.
- Micro Basket: Prevents sinking into soft surfaces and protects the lower shaft. Easily exchangeable without tools.
- Universal Carbide Flextip: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Construction: Adjustable/ 3 section
- Grip: Cross Shark
- Strap: Trigger Shark Frame Strap Mesh
- Segments: 3-pieces
- Locking System: SpeedLock+
- Basket: Micro Basket
- Tip: Carbide Flextip
- Weight: 236g/pole
- Length: 100-135cm