The Dyno DH is our acclaimed hardboot specific splitboard binding. It is designed to fit a variety of touring boots from different brands and delivers high-end performance to the growing hardboot segment of splitboarders. All parts are designed and manufactured by us from start to finish for the all around precision that you can only get from a Spark made product.
Dyno DH bindings are for riding only. Carry them in your pack on the way up, while using your tech toes for touring. Then slide the Dynos on your pucks and lock into place with the snap ramps for the ride down. Fits boots with 255 - 340mm sole length.
- Toe Clips: The toe clip is designed to fit even low profile AT boots. The slim design saves weight while maintaining backcountry dependability.
- Set Screw: The set screw has a 4mm hex drive, found on our Spark Tool.
- Uber Strength: Indestructible, stainless steel bails and anodized aluminum toe clips. The heel end of the baseplate has been reinforced to avoid bending with heavy use.
- Snap Ramps: Tesla System Snap Ramps for speedy, pinless transition.
- Weight: 0.90 lb/ea (409g) – 1.80 lb/pr (818g)