A versatile two-section touring pole designed for skiing but capable in all four seasons for on- and off-trail pursuits, the Black Diamond Expedition 2 ski pole is highly adjustable and incredibly functional. The pole’s all-aluminum construction adds year-round durability, while FlickLock adjustability allows for fast and secure length adjustments. The Expedition 2 comes with an updated foam grip for added comfort and a dual density grip-top with a soft touch that grabs buckles and bindings for quick adjustments. A new, vari-width strap also increases adjustability on varying terrain while maximizing comfort.
- Display Weight: 256 g (95-145cm).
- 16 mm (.63 in) aluminum upper with 14 mm (.55 in) lower.
- Four-season extended foam grip with aggressive hooking point for manipulating bars and buckles.
- Adjustable vari-width strap for ergonomic comfort with or without gloves.
- FlickLock® adjustability.
- 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets.
- Indexed ferrule for 3/4 basket compatibility.
- Collapsed Length: 95 - 145 cm: 95 cm (37.4 in); 105 - 155 cm: 105 (41.3 in)
- Series: Touring