Our full-featured pack for dedicated backcountry junkies carrying all the essentials.
The Float avalanche airbag system is designed to keep you on the surface during an avalanche. It is the most proactive snow safety tool you can carry into avalanche terrain. Our Float 2.0 engine uses a compact 3,000 psi (207 bar) compressed air cylinder, single-chamber airbag and super-efficient venturi system. TUV and CE certified.
The Float Airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go!
- Float 2.0 Compressed Air Engine.
- Dedicated Shovel/Probe Compartment.
- BC Link Radio Compatible.
- Compression Straps.
- Diagonal Ski Carry.
- Vertical Snowboard Carry.
- Helmet Carry - Removeable.
- Hip Belt Pocket(s).
- Hip Belt Tool Loop.
- Dual Zippered Shoulder Straps.
- Height Adjustable Waist/Hip Belt.
- Hydration Compatible.
- Ice Axe Carry - External Loops.
- Fleece-lined Goggle Sleeve.
- Molded Back Panel.
- Internal Support Frame/Frame sheet.
- Leg Strap with Storage Pocket.
- Load Lifters.
- Moisture Drain Holes.
- Multiple Mounting Options for Most Snowshoes.
- Volume: 1,953 cubic inches / 32 liters.
- Weight: 6.4 lb / 2,942 g (full system with full cylinder) 5.2 lb / 2,366 g (full system without cylinder) 3.8 lb / 1,704 g (pack only).
- Torso Size: 17.5" - 20.5" / 44.4 - 52.1 cm.
- Material: 330 denier mini ripstop nylon w/ PU coating (main) 420 denier oxford nylon w/ PU coating (high wear areas) 200 denier polyester (lining).
- Zippers: YKK Zipper with DWR Coating.
- Activity: Ski / Snowboarding,Snowmobile,Snowshoe / Uphill.