Our award winning Fly Creek tents have been redesigned with steep wall architecture and a vertical door to maximize floor and head space. These features create more livable space so you can be more comfortable in the backcountry. All of the weatherproof and technical features of a three-season tent, with ultralight materials to keep the Fly Creek your go-to, easy to set up shelter when you need to pack ultralight.
- DAC Angle SF Hub allows for high volume pole achitecture resulting in steeper walls.
- High Volume architecture increases the usable interior space without increasing weight.
- Dry entry vestibule keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit.
- Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule.
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper.
- Media pockets allow for direct ear bud cord routing from phones and other devices.
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability.
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly.
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners.
- 5 interior mesh pockets, 2 media pockets & 11 superlight aluminum J stakes.
- Gear loft loops included.
- Footprint - sold separately.
- Fast Fly setup available.
- Fits both Wall and Large Trapezoid Gear Lofts - sold separately.
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop.
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Tent body is nylon breathable and polyester mesh.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape
(No PVC or VOC's).
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with Angle SF Hubs.
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame.
- Hub pole design.
||2lb 15oz / 1.33kg
||3lb 5oz / 1.50kg
|Fast Fly Weight
||2lb 4oz / 1.02kg
||4.5" x 19.5" / 11 x 50cm
||39sq ft / 3.6m²
||41" / 104cm
||12sq ft / 1.1m²
||6.5 oz / 184g
|Number of Seasons
|Number of Doors