We start with a bunch of green beans, add onions, garlic, and carrots, then stir fry this mix in small batches with a savory sauce and yummy noodles. Topped with some crunchy cashews this meal is fully satisfying. Try adding a bit more water when you prepare this meal- you'll get an awesome broth to slurp up at the end of the meal.
- Single Serving
- 18 month shelf life
- Net Weight: 3.7 oz.
- 143 Calories/Oz.
- Full Sized: 530 cal, 15 g protein, 22 g fat, 69 g carb.
- Lunch Sized: 250 cal, 7 g protein, 10 g fat, 33 g carb.
- Pour boiling water into the bag to just below the top of the food.
- Real food = happy belly = healthy poops
- Ingredients: Green Beans, Noodles (enriched unbleached wheat flour, water, salt, soybean oil, potassium sorbate, potassium carbonate, phosphoric acid) Onion, Carrots, Cashew Nuts, Tamari, Shaoxing Rice Wine, Agave, Garlic, Sesame Oil, Olive Oil, Cornstarch, Ginger, Salt, Red Pepper Flakes.