The Ruffwear Grip Trex dog boots set the standard in paw wear for dogs who hike, bike, run, or explore the great outdoors with their humans.
These high-performance boots feature a rugged and resilient Ruffwear-designed Vibram outsole that provides exceptional traction on varied terrain. Breathable mesh upper provides ventilation and keeps dirt and debris out. Closure system combines hook-and-loop with hardware, cinching around the narrowest part of the dog’s leg to provide a secure fit.
Set of TWO boots. Many dogs have wider front paws than rear paws. We offer our boots in sets of two so you can order the appropriate sizes for a good fit on both the front and rear paws.
- Tightly woven air mesh is breathable while keeping dirt and debris out.
- Protects dogs’ paws from extreme environments.
- Gusset design provides wide opening for easy on/off .
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim .
- Available in sets of two or four.
- Upper: 100% polyester.
- Outsole: Vibram® non-marking rubber.
- Toe: No-sew TPU.
- Lining: Synthetic pigskin.
- Closure: YKK hydrophobic hook-and-loop.