Ultra-light ice axe for technical mountaineering and steep skiing. Ultra-light at only 280 g, the GULLY ice axe is designed for technical mountaineering and steep skiing. Its tapered banana-shaped pick and the TRIGREST handrest (adjustable without a tool) ensure the performance required on technical sections.
- Ultra-light ice axe: 280g
- Ice axe with steel head and banana-shaped pick that is tapered to 3mm for efficient penetration and easy unhooking.
- Minimalist adze and hammer for cleaning holds or hammering a piton back in.
- The TRIGREST handrest allows the position of the hand or the index finder to be adjusted into climbing mode quickly and without tools.
- Addition of weights (optional) improves anchoring quality in very cold ice.
- Only 45cm.
- The beveled spike makes it easy to carry the ice axe in a pack without damage to the bag.
- Pick type: 1
- Shaft type: 1
- Material(s): steel, aluminum, nylon
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA