Halfnuts excel in shallow placements, pin scars and situations where every gram counts. If they look familiar it’s because they have the same tapered faces and side profile as DMM’s tried and tested Wallnuts. The reduced width makes them ideal for shallow cracks, pin scars, and situations where every gram counts.
- Shape provides additional protection options and the reduced width aids stability in shallow placements.
- Sizes 1–4 are made of a harder alloy to prevent shearing and size 5–11 are made of a softer alloy to improve bite.
- Size 7 features scooped faces to save weight.
- Single cable sizes 1-7 reduces weight.
- Hollow extrusion and dual thinner cable on the 8-11 to save weight.
- The combined weight of the 1-11 Halfnut sets are 42% lighter than the equivalent Wallnuts and they are similarly colour coded.
- Same taper angles and side profile as DMM’s tried and tested Wallnuts.
- Colour matched shrink tube for easy identification.
- Halfnut 1 Purple
Range: 6.7 x 7.2mm
- Halfnut 2 Green
Range: 8.2 x 7.9mm
- Halfnut 3 Silver
Range: 9.4 x 8.9mm
- Halfnut 4 Gold
Range: 11.0 x 9.9mm
- Halfnut 5 Blue
Range: 13.2 x 11.3mm
- Halfnut 6 Red
Range: 15.6 x 12.8mm
- Halfnut 7 Grey
Range: 18.9 x 14.3mm