Meet the Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 130 CT GW. Featuring Prolite construction with reinforcement in all the right places. It brings you the legendary feel, skiing power and all-mountain capability of Hawx Ultra with the epic natural movement of Backland thanks to the Free/Lock 2.0 ski-to-walk mechanism and Frictionless Pivot. Complete Tech gives this boot tech inserts in both the toe and the heel for maximum touring binding compatibility. The Mimic Platinum liner, with the Achilles Flex Zone for ultimate comfort, molds precisely to your foot shape. The GripWalk sole offers more traction with no sacrifices to on-snow performance. For sizes 23.5 and smaller, the cuff height is slightly lower to accommodate shorter skiers. For skiers with narrower feet, this is the one-boot quiver.
- Weight (g) / Boot Size: 1,559 / 26-26.5
- Mimic: The pre-shaped heel, ankle, and tongue feature a layer of supportive heat-moldable material. After being softened in the oven, this material mimics the precise shape of your foot, and hardens in that shape for a custom fit.
- Prolite: Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones.
- Memory Fit: Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff, and liner in minutes.
- Frictionless Pivot: Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movements for effortless ascents.
- Energy Backbone: Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.