Our mid-sized carbon ski that’s built to slay backcountry turns from the Cordillera Blanca to the Canadian Rockies, the Black Diamond Helio Carbon 95 balances playful, soft-snow performance with precision. The Helio 95’s pre-preg carbon fiber layup and full-perimeter ABS sidewalls has improved dampness for a smoother ride, while the engineered paulownia core keeps the ski light for long tours. The Helio 95 also maintains a smooth flex and torsional stiffness for reliable, responsive skiing on the way down. Early rise in the tip and tail improves flotation and trail-breaking efficiency, and an ABS tail protector also has an integrated skin-clip tab to keep your skins secure.
- Versatile 95-mm waist with early rise tip and tail
- Pre-preg carbon fiber layup offers improved dampness, torsional stiffness and balanced flex
- Engineered paulownia wood core
- Full-perimeter 5 mm beveled ABS sidewalls
- ABS tail protector with integrated skin-clip tab
- Titanal binding mounting plate
- Optimal use: 50% soft snow/50% hard snow
||2.54 kg (5.60 lb)
||2.66 kg (5.87 lb)
||2.80 kg (6.17 lb)
||2.88 kg (6.35 lb)
Everyone likes to try before they buy. Accordingly, make sure to check out our complete lineup of demo skis demos HERE! Alpenglow offers demo ski opportunities from DPS, Elan, Black Crows, Blizzard and more. If you fall in love with something and and are ready to purchase, we will take up to two days of demo charges off of your new skis. Please note this is only valid within the same season and cannot be extended to future winters.