The Ibex ST Splitboard Crampon maintains the same great shape and functionality as previous models but has been upgraded with ST Tech! We’ve replaced the brass axle with our overmolded thermoplastic allowing for effortless installation and super-smooth rotation. Crampon teeth are fully engaged when used with or without the Whammy Bar for maximum security on dicey terrain. Our dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
Climbing crampons for Arc & Surge (including ST and PRO versions), Magneto, AfterBurner, Burton Hitchhiker, and Nitro Vertical bindings.
Also compatible with Heel Lockers and Riser Kits.
- ST Axle: Our NEW ST axle is made from a proprietary thermoplastic that we mold over the top of the aluminum crampon. It is extremely durable and allows for super smooth crampon installation and removal.
- Made for the Steeps: Climbing wire pushes crampon teeth fully into the snow for secure ascents on steep terrain and in firm conditions.
- Nesting Design: The dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
- Lightweight: Aluminum construction with cutouts.
- Storage: Includes storage bag to protect other gear in your pack.
- Weight: 5.50 oz/ea (156g) – 11.0 oz/pr (312g) - Regular