Now featuring our ST Tech, the Ibex ST Pro is for splitboarders who want the best of the best. The brass axle has been replaced with our overmolded thermoplastic allowing for effortless installation and super-smooth rotation. A 7075 aluminum crampon body is just as strong, but lighter and thinner than our standard Ibex ST. It slices through the snow even better with less drag, saving you valuable energy output on the skin track. All in all, the Ibex Pro ST is 30% lighter than our standard Ibex ST - the lightest split crampon in the world. Its dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
Climbing crampons for Arc & Surge (including ST and Pro versions), Magneto, AfterBurner, Burton Hitchhiker, and Nitro Vertical bindings.
Also compatible with Heel Lockers and Riser Kits.
- ST Axle: Our NEW ST axle is made from a proprietary thermoplastic that we mold over the top of the aluminum crampon. It is extremely durable and allows for super smooth crampon installation and removal.
- Made for the Steeps: Climbing wire pushes crampon teeth fully into the snow for secure ascents on steep terrain and in firm conditions.
- Nesting Design: The dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
- Lightweight: 7075 aluminum construction with cutouts.
- Storage: Includes storage bag to protect other gear in your pack.
- Weight: 4.23 oz/ea (120g) - 8.46 oz/pr (240g) - Reg