Cook the perfect meal for the entire gang on camping weekends with the Ignite Plus Camping Stove, constructed with rugged, thick-gauge steel to deliver many years of use in the outdoors. Great for big groups, the Ignite Plus offers an innovative simmer control for high-precision flame adjustment; 10,000 BTU burners go from a light simmer to full output.
- Constructed with rugged, thick-gauge steel to deliver many years of use in the outdoors.
- Innovative simmer control for high-precision flame adjustment makes this ideal for large groups, while 10,000 BTU burners go from a light simmer to full output.
- Push-button ignitor allows for fast, easy starts while the stove's compact size fits two 12-inch pans to create your campsite meals and a stainless-steel drip tray offers rust-free performance and easy cleanup.
- 23 inches long by 12.8 inches wide by 4 inches tall; weighs 12 pounds. Requires propane fuel to operate (not included) and offers a 90-minute burn time.
- Adjustable, nonslip rubber feet ensures stove is always level and stays in place.
- Dependable latches keep the lid secure during transport.
- JetLink compatibility allows you to connect from the output on other Eureka! stoves for camp kitchen flexibility (the Ignite must be the last line in a JetLink chain of linked stoves, it cannot be the starting point).
- Includes standard connection for 1 lb. propane cylinders. (Connection to 20 lb cylinders sold separately).
- Ignition Type: Push Button
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Power per Burner: 10000 BTU/hr
- Length: 23 in
- Width: 12.8 in
- Height: 4 in
- Minimum Weight: 12 lbs
- Burners: 2
- Burner Spacing: 12 in