Completely redesigned from the inside out and R-Value rated by a third party, the Q-Core SLX is lighter, tougher, easier to inflate/deflate, packs smaller and sleeps warmer with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation. The Q-Core SLX ups the ante on quilted comfort in the backcountry with offset I-Beams that create incredible multi-directional support and stability. When it comes to superlight, three-season comfort, this pad stands alone. Save your breath for the miles ahead, and use the included upcycled pad inflation sack to inflate.
- R-Value: 3.2
- 3.5” thick pad with 4.25” larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad.
- Quilted top provides a cushioned pillowy sleeping surface.
- High volume valves with micro adjustments make for fast inflation/deflation and easy fine tuning to your preferred firmness.
- Quieter materials than other pads on the market.
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth.
- Protective storage sack, replacement valve seal and 3M repair patches included.
- Individually inflated and tested at our factory ensuring 100% quality performance.
- Pad Inflation Sack made from upcycled excess pad material included. (Color will vary depending on excess material).
- Durable, superlight double rip-stop nylon.
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation working with a heat reflective barrier traps body heat and reflects it back, so you stay comfortable as the temperatures drop.
- Proprietary offset I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort.
- Aviation-grade TPU lamination provides ultimate weld strength and dependability.
- Available Sizes:
||4x7" / 10x18cm
||4x7.5" / 10x19cm
||4x8" / 10x20cm
||4x8" / 10x20cm
||4x8.5" / 10x22cm
||5.5x11" / 14x28cm