Ion R 9.4 mm offers easy handling and durability in a lightweight, mid-range size. With a firm, tactile feel that is easy to clip, the smooth sheath reduces rope drag and feeds well through gear. The unique sheath construction is durable and compatible with a multitude of gear.
- UIAA Dry certified built with Sterling XEROS Rope technology.
- Made with bluesign® certified raw materials.
- Non bicolor options include a middle mark for lengths 50M and longer.
- Available Lengths: 40, 60, 70, 80 m.
- UIAA 101 | EN 892.
- Diameter: 9.4mm
- Sheath: 39%
- Weight: 57 g/m
- Rope Type: Single
- Dynamic Elongation: 33.1%
- Static Elongation: 7.2%
- Impact Force: 8.7kN
- UIAA Falls: 5