The Original K.I.S.S.®, with its Tanto-inspired blade and bead-blast finish, is the revolutionary high-tech statement by Knifemakers' Guild member and K.I.S.S. designer "Daddy K.I.S.S." Ed Halligan. It stands for "Keep It Super Simple."
The Original K.I.S.S.® blade shape is Tanto-inspired—Chisel-Point grind on the front and flat on the backside—so that when the blade is closed onto its handle/frame, the precision fit effectively "seals" the cutting edge to the frame, even though it's exposed. Both Razor-Sharp and Combined Razor-Sharp and Triple-Point™ Serrated edge grinds are available. Both blade and frame are 3CR13 stainless steel in a fine bead-blast finish.
- Blade Length: 2.25" (57.15 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 3Cr13
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.12" (3.05 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.75" (146.05 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.50" (88.90 mm)
- Weight: 2.30 oz. (65.20g)
- Handle: Stainless Steel
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock