Lightning Ascent snowshoes represent the pinnacle of ultralight and aggressive all-terrain performance, and now feature our advanced Paragon™ binding. Designed to wrap securely around your boot without pressure points, the binding’s mesh strap ensures maximum foot control with truly uncompromised comfort. In technical terrain, the snowshoes’ 360 Traction™ Frames provide unrivaled grip—especially on traverses. Ballistic-grade decking offers long-lasting durability, and Ergo Televator heel lifts back you up when climbing the steeps.
- Unrivaled Traction: 360° Traction frames deliver edge-to-edge grip, and durable steel DTX crampons provide serious bite in challenging conditions—delivering unmatched traction in technical terrain.
- Paragon™ Binding: Comfortable, freeze-resistant mesh strap wraps securely around a wide range of boots for ultimate security, while toe stops offer fast, precise foot alignment.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Add-on Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo™ Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps with an ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole grip.
- Weight: W22:4lbs 3oz / M25:4lbs 5oz
- Load (Standard): W22:Up to 180lbs / M25:120-22lbs