The Lynx is our NTN tech-toe light touring binding. It features composite flex plates, adjustable preload and flex, and a lightweight yet durable design. Built in the USA with machined aluminum parts, an easy-to-switch ski/walk mode, and lightweight springs with plenty of travel, it’s the new standard in light touring for telemark bindings. Recommended for setups that will spend at least 80-90% of their time in the backcountry.
The tech-toe design allows touring without any lifted binding weight, so skiers can keep up with even their spandex-clad AT brethren. But since it’s a 22 Designs binding, skiers get the durability they expect and the reward of smooth, powerful tele turns on the way down.
One touch puts the binding into free pivot mode. Once at the top, ski mode is also easily pole activated, peel skins and drop in!
The 21-22 Lynx features improved claw action, with a lift lip making it easy to flip the claw up with your pole handle at the top of the skintrack. Also double-chamfer low profile arms to shave some weight, and longer springs for durability. The Small Lynx now have a softer flex due to softer main and flex plates.
- Easy step in and out
- Instant flex engagement
- 80+ degrees of resistance-free touring
- Adjustable preload and 3 activeness settings
- Spring-loaded dual-height climber
- Weight per binding including climber:
- Large: 1.15 lbs / 522g
- Small: 1.08 lbs / 492g
- NTN compatible in two sizes:
- Size break for Scarpa and Crispi boots is 26.0/26.5
- Scott/Garmont boots, the break is between 25.5 and 26.0
- Tech-toe pin height: 1.6”
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA.