When we introduced the M5 Mantra we succeeded in optimizing what already seemed to be perfect. But if this is not enough, here comes the special V.WERKS edition. Available in three sizes this new developed high-performance freeride ski features a superlight and dynamic setup with 3D.Ridge Carbon, Titanal Band, with full carbon jacket and an ICE.OFF top sheet! In addition with the multi layer woodcore light and the P-Tex 4504 base this tip & tail rocker ski delivers in every situation and at the same time almost feels light as a feather. A feather with super power...
- Rocker: Tip & Tail Rocker
- Core: Multilayer Woodcore, Poplar light selection / Beech w. slots
- Base: P-Tex 4504
- Skiing Level: Advanced, Professional
- 3D.Ridge Carbon: Central Woodcore Ridge with superslim wings to significantly reduce weight and swing weight and keep the stability where necessary. Combined with Full Carbon Jacket for Stability.
- Titanal Band: Sportive material layup for high dampening and reliability on Freeride skis to also keep relatively light weight.
- Ice.Off Topsheet: Topsheet technology to reduce the weight of the ski when skiing and hiking. Will reduce the snow attachment to the ski at an average of 20% to 30%.The next step in effective weight reduction. ICE.OFF stands for the latest topsheet technology on our touring skis. The unique surface structure and material composition reduces icing as the snow simply slides off the topsheet. This leads to a drastic reduction of weight in use, on average up to 20% to 30%. In addition, mainly white graphics support the anti-icing effect. Lighter skis prevent fatigue, especially on long and steep uphill sections.
- Moderate Taper: Moderate setup of tapered tips for an allmountain oriented combination of precision on piste and easy handling off piste.