The Mesh Stuff Sack is ideal for a plethora of uses. From transporting wet gear without trapping odors and storing sleeping bags to air drying gear at camp, they're a burly solution with great color coding in a 70D Nylon drawcord sleeve at the top. They're made with a durable 150D mesh allowing you to see contents easily.
- 150D black mesh body.
- 70D Nylon drawcord sleeve in assorted colors.
- Pull handle on the bottom.
- Packability: They hardly take up any space and will make up for the weight in usefulness.
- Best use: Internal pack organization, drying items, keeping things stink free.
- What this bag could hold:
- 2.5L: snacks, wallet, and keys
- 4L: some snacks and drinks, or extra layers
- 6.5L: A layer and a meal or so worth of food
- 9L: A puffy jacket and a sleeping bag, or food for 2-3 days
- 15L: All your clothes for a trip
- 20L: A tent, or any Sea to Summit sleeping bag
- 30L: Paddle gear, overnight camp equipment or bike gear