Is there no trail too high and far for you as a trail runner? Then the Micro Trail Vario, made from 100% carbon, is the perfect fit for you. When folded together, it has an impressive packing size of 42 cm and weighs just 202 g. It is also equipped with the new CLD Core Locking Device technology. This intuitive mechanism makes folding the pole together as easy as using a pen. The Trigger Shark 2.0 System, with the new, wide Shark Frame Strap Mesh and Trail Running Tip, offers comfort and grip on all terrains. The Speed Lock 2 allows you to adjust the length between 110 and 130 cm.
- Folding Poles: Lightweight with the smallest pack size. Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road.
- Trigger Shark 2.0: Superior comfort, maximum power transfer, easy handling.
- Trigger Shark Frame Strap Mesh: Breathable Mesh-Material. Optimized fit (encloses the hand securely). Large support area.
- Speed Lock 2: Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force - at least.
- 100% HM Carbon: Highly-modular carbon to meet the highest weight and stiffness demands.
- Trail Running Tip: Light, alignment-free tip. Concave spike provides foothold in each angle. Optimum swing action.
- Weight:202 g/pole
- Pack Size: 42 cm