This model is named after one of Sweden’s leading survival experts, Lars Fält, who was also involved in the development of the glove. A durable glove made entirely of leather with removable wool terry cloth/wool pile liner. Can also be combined with other liners. With the right care, it can remain a favorite for many years.
- Outer material
- Army Goat Leather: Durable and proofed goat leather.
- Impregnated cowhide
- Insert: No insert
- Insulation: No insulation
- Wool terry cloth in palm: A knitted material whose curly fibers and terry loops together can bind a large amount of air. 100% wool.
- Wool pile on backhand: 100% wool
- Removable 5-finger lining