An award winning trekking boot designed to meet the demands of serious trekkers that are looking for the highest level of comfort and protection. Move confidently on variable terrain whether single or multi-day treks. The FORGE features the natural feel of Nubuck leather. The upper utilizes an elastic fabric on the collar and instep to allow flexibility and easy step-in. The Nubuck leather naturally conforms to the thermo-formable inserts during the customization process.
- The Overlap Design: Relieves pressure points on the larger and more sensitive medial malleolar pad. Allows more space for customization inserts on the inner Malleolar pad, where there is usually the worst variation.
- Self Locking Lace Design: Precise micro-adjustability. No lace loosening while walking.
- Adaptive Upper Materials: High-level of adaptability during customization. High-level of flexibility and comfort while walking.
- Adaptive Sole Design: Lower midsole layer: Soft density EVA allows the deformation of the lugs to adapt to different terrain. Central layer: hard ESS EVA protects the foot from hard, edgy rocks
- Vibram Megagrip: Technology and specific studs design allowing control and high performance in all conditions.
- Protection from Variable Conditions: Gore-tex: premium upper material offer watter repellency and durability. Gore-tex liners provide the ultimate combination of waterproofness and breathability.
- Upper: 1.8mm Nubuck leather with stretch fabric base
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extendend Comfort Footwear
- Outsole: Vibram® Forge with Megagrip compound
- Midsole: Adaptive system; 2 Layers of EVA combined with 1 layer of ESS
- Footbed: C.A.S. Customizable - Trekking