One of our softest and most cushioned trail shoes, GLIDE MAX TR sits on a higher stack height with game-changing Energy Foam for velvety smooth cushioning. Ideal for long-distance trail runners that like the feel of soft cushy landings, designed with a lightweight engineered mesh upper for reliable long-term comfort and breathability.
- Plush Cushioning: Elevated stack height combined with our Energy Foam midsole compound ensures plush landings even over longer distances.
- Smooth Transitions: Our signature R.Camber rocker geometry combined with a 6mm drop brings quick, smooth transitions.
- Grip: Developed using All Terrain Contagrip®, for adhesion and confidence on the widest variety of surfaces.
- OUTSOLE: All Terrain Contagrip®. Our All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- MIDSOLE: energyFOAM. Lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin [OBC] to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return.
- MIDSOLE: Reverse Camber. Inspired by Salomon's ski heritage, this curved midsole geometry helps you feel like you are floating over the ground.
- Drop: 6 in mm
- Weight: 285 g