Be fast. Go hard. Tread light. Our max-performance trail running shoe is born from strong beliefs.
Born from strong beliefs and relentless research, Kjerag is our highest-performing trail running shoe. Made by people as committed to protecting the planet as you.
Every runner at every level gets lightweight reactivity, high-speed comfort, extreme grip and stability. From training for your 1st VK to making the podium on your 50th 100-mile, Kjerag makes you uncatchable.
Trail running | Max-performance | VIBRAM® Litebase-Megagrip
- VIBRAM® Megagrip: Snowy boulders, wet roots, muddy paths – whatever your tackling, VIBRAM® Megagrip is both super-sticky and extra-durable. With ground adaptation that makes your feet, muscles and joints one with nature.
- VIBRAM® Litebase: The VIBRAM® Litebase outsole drastically reduces 30% of the overall sole weight, through a reduction of the sole thickness by 50%. While retaining the perfect shape, 3.5mm lugs. The total weight of the shoe is only 200g (size 8 UK).
- Matryx® Jacquard: The exceptionally breathable and durable upper is weaved from individually coated polyamide and Kevlar® yarns. Produced in Ardèche, France, the dyeing process uses between 50-95% less water than other methods.
- EExpure Midsole: A new generation of foam engineered specifically for trail-running shoes, used on 6mm overall drop. The EExpure foam midsole sits in direct contact with your feet, for best-possible propulsion and compression, less slippage, and way fewer blisters!
- 205 g (size EUR 42)
- Made in China by Fulgent
- Sole: 100% rubber
- Upper: 50% polyamide 66 yarn | 39% polyethersulfone | 10% polyurethane | 1% kevlar
From athletes to designers, we came together to make a shoe with incredible rebound, cushioning, and stability – even in the most technical terrain. I’m so proud to wear Kjerag for trail racing – and also SkyRaces, ultras, scrambling, roads… everything!
– Kilian Jornet