The Magma is designed to hike, run and scramble in all types of technical mountain terrain. It delivers a new level of grip and protection in a lightweight, comfortable shoe.
- Perfect individual fit.
- All terrain grip and protection: The unique multi-traction outsole tread pattern, inspired by MTB enduro tire designs, made with VibramR Litebase™ technology and Megagrip™ compound rubber, offers optimal grip on all surfaces and in both dry and wet conditions.
- Downhill performance and shock absorption: The ultra large heel shape provides great stability when hiking or running downhill and on technical traverse. Two rubber stability fins on each side of the back of the shoe provide an unparalleled level of braking on technical descents, including on scree, gravel, or loose rocks.
- Fast transition: The last, midsole toe rocker, and unique rounded toe shape have been carefully designed to enhance the Magma's responsiveness, grip, and fast acceleration and transition in technical terrains.
- Upper: Ventilated 3D mesh
- Lining: Breathable mesh liner
- Outsole: VibramR Megagrip™ Litebase™ XO SHIELD
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA with high rebound compound
- Footbed: Anatomical, Pre-Molded, EVA