The Origin LD is designed for trail running training and long-distance racing. It combines running precision with comfort and protection in a lightweight shoe.
- Perfect individual fit: Running long distances on trails requires a superior level of comfort and secure foot hold. The Origin LD upper and footbed are pre-shaped around a specific anatomical last to deliver a great feel and perfect fit right out of the box.
- Comfortable running precision.
- Safety and stability.
- Superb traction on varied terrain.
- Knitted engineered guidance: Comfort and running precision are always at the top of trail runners' requirements - even if they almost represent opposite poles. Our signature knitted engineered guidance technology combines the comfort of a one-piece knitted upper with the secure foot hold offered by a lightweight engineered cage structure.
- Micro adjustment: The laces are fully integrated into the knitted upper. Thanks to their cleaver design, the special gusset laces setup allows precise, secure micro wrap adjustments and prevents pressure points at the instep.
- Upper: One piece knitted Polyamide upper
- Lining: Soft touch, durable Lycra
- Outsole: VibramR LD with Megagrip™ compound
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA with high rebound compound
- Footbed: C.A.S. Customizable Running specific