From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva’s very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style.
- Best for: All-day wear , Festival wear, Getting around town.
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®, these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills | The Universal Strapping System™ supports your foot and stands up to abuse, Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit.
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right.
- Molded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cushion for added support and comfort where it matters most.
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction.
- Added Microban® treatment keeps smells at bay.
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials | Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 5.5oz.