The perfect shoe for modern hikers. Plasma S is lightweight, flexible, agile, and ultra-comfortable whole offering amazing traction and support – even on the most technical trails. Designed for those who prefer mobility over ankle support and want to move faster and lightweight packs for long distances. The anatomic last, overlap design and self-locking lace design make for the perfect out-of-the box fit. Utilizing the C.A.S. machine, the footbed and upper are fully customizable to the individual’s anatomy. In only 20 minutes, one can experience an in-store customization process that results in a personalized and unique fit. Ventilated mesh lining offers the maximum level of breathability. Exclusive Vibram outsole with Megagrip compound results in an approach-like grip on rocky and wet terrain.
- The Overlap Design: Offers a more anatomical, out-of-the box fit and reduces pressure points typical of standard gusset tongue construction. The new, anatomical overlap design perfectly matches the anatomic last.
- Self Lock Lacing: Precise micro-adjustability. No lace loosening while walking. No lateral exposure eliminates breaking laces.
- Flexible Construction: Strobel upper construction with externally lasted EVA midsole for maximum cushioning and comfort. Dual density EVA midsole with TPU shank offers cushioning, comfort and arch support.
- Traction Outsole: Trail running inspired forefoot design for a high level of traction on muddy or rolling terrain. Block-shaped lugs in the perimeter and heel for great stability.
- Protective Upper: Highly abrasion resistant Polyester fabric with TPU reinforcement is durable, light and water repellent. Full rubber toe rand offers durability and grip while scrambling.
- Vibram Megagrip:Technology and specific studs design allowing control and high performance in all conditions.
- Weight: 415g