The sixth edition of a HOKA legacy shoe, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to deliver versatile comfort both on the road and off the grid. Offering the same cushy underfoot experience with the highest volume stack height in the entire HOKA line-up, the Stinson ATR 6 is a veritable “hovercraft.” Offering less weight and more stability than its predecessor, this versatile, all-terrain shoe utilizes recycled Unifi REPREVE® yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Newly integrated eyelets within the lacing offer independent support, while a refined heel collar offers a plush fit and closely spaced lugs ensure stability. Merging an aggressive aesthetic with unparalleled performance, the Stinson ATR 6 continues to put the ""all-terrain"" in ATR.
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers.
- Anatomical support wings along eyerow for secure lockdown.
- TPU-reinforced toe cap provides additional durability MIDSOLE.
- Highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA lineup for optimal lightweight cushioning.
- Broad midsole and accommodating fit for a comfortable ride.
- Late stage Meta-Rocker offers additional stability and a smooth toe-off OUTSOLE.
- Broad, closely spaced lugs deliver versatile traction on uneven trails.
- Zonal rubber engineered for lightweight durability.
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction.