The foundation of any respectable mountain-town shoe quiver, a good pair of work pants breaks just right over the Sypes Low Leather Waterproof hiker. This low keeps it honest with sustainable materials and a build that answers the call of the driveway or the trail.
We use our own gender-specific lasts to address the anatomical nuances between different types of feet. Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
- O Fit Insole™ Bloom™: Insoles made with Bloom Algae technology use sustainable algae biomass without compromising durability or comfort. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Recycled Materials: 100% RPET REPREVE® laces and webbing and quick drying recycled natural material lining help us lighten our impact on the planet.
- Long Lasting Materials: Constructed using high tenacity fiber technologies, weight for weight, CORDURA® AFT fabrics are exceptionally durable.
- Bend Midsole: The Bend midsole features our ACT Intelligent PU™ technology tuned specifically for men and women creating lightweight midsoles for long-lasting durability, support and rebound for optimal comfort. An asymmetrical anatomical TPU heel clip gives a comfortable supportive ride wherever the day takes you.
- Bend Outsole: Superior grip for adventures on the trail or in town, the Bend outsole features deep direction lugs for grip on the trail and increased surface area for comfort on pavement.
- Oboz B-dry Waterproof: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.