Coined after the earth’s tectonic plates, which inspired its parallel carbon fiber plate design, the new Tecton X is poised to unleash a seismic shift in trail running. Built for speed and bolstered by a Vibram® Megagrip with Litebase construction outsole for traction, the ProFlyX™ midsole merges a light, responsive foam base and ultra-soft foam underfoot. HOKA’s first trail shoe to incorporate propulsive, parallel carbon fiber plates, the Tecton X is finished with single-layer jacquard engineered mesh for ultimate foot-hugging comfort.
- Carbon Fiber Plates- Two parallel carbon fiber plates designed to provide a propulsive, smooth stride while allowing for movement on uneven terrain.
- VIBRAM® Megagrip with Traction Lug- Designed for an efficient transition to the forefoot.
- Jacquard Engineered Mesh- Provides secure midfoot lockdown.
- PROFLYX™ Midsole- Delivers a cushioned landing and responsive toe-off for a snappy ride, with “X” denoting the presence of carbon fiber plates in our “intelligent cushioning” PROFLY™ construction.
- Protective Toe Rand- Designed for protection from rocks and trail debris.
- Geometry- M 33mm heel 29mm forefoot (4mm Drop)
- Weight- M 8.5 oz. 240g (Size 9)