Durability, performance, and style. For everything from trail running to technical hiking.
Leaving no trace means buying fewer things. That’s why Tomir is the only shoe you need for just about every outdoor activity. From rolling terrain to mountainous peaks to new training regimes, you get secure comfort, outstanding grip, and next-level cushioning. Whatever keeps you moving, Tomir takes you further.
Every runner | Trail running | VIBRAM® Litebase - Megagrip
- VIBRAM® Megagrip: Tomir’s VIBRAM® Megagrip is made for gravel and grass, sand and sun, roots and rocks. Every condition, every adventure. From the short strides of a last vertical kilometre, to weekend-long rolling hikes – feel secure, do more.
- VIBRAM® Litebase: Tomir’s VIBRAM® Litebase outsole is thinner by about 50%, and lighter by up to 30%. All without altering the stability of the 5mm lugs. The rubber compound is also (very) long-wearing, because it’s better for the planet to replace your shoes less often.
- Durable Upper: The upper is a unique blend of monofilament polyester and TPE. That makes it resistant to abrasion and snag. It’s also craft-stitched onto the midsole, which adds to the shoe’s durability. Asymmetrical lacing increases support and reduces pressure points.
- EVA Midsole: The EVA foam midsole offers lighter weight, supreme cushioning, and step-enhancing rebound – with a 31/23mm stack height and 8mm drop. Whether you’re powering through a new personal best, or leaping flights of stairs to strength train, your feet get all the support they need.
- 255 g (size EUR 42)
- Made in China by Fulgent.
- Sole: 100% rubber
- Upper: 50% TPE | 22% polyester | 28% nylon monofilament
We put so much into this during the design process, because we wanted a shoe that truly does it all. I love how robust it feels – durable and tough, while fitting around my foot perfectly. And the grip is immense! It can handle pretty much every terrain out there.
– Kilian Jornet