The TX2 EVO Leather is a lightweight approach shoe that stows easily and is now designed with an easily re-soleable outsole. Enhanced support and sticky rubber keep you sure-footed in the mountains, while the Eco Nubuck leather provides durability and the Resole Platform extends the possible life of this shoe. C2™ ComboCord loops around the heel platform to allow easy pairing and storage in a pack.
- Innovative and patented resole platform is designed for quick and easy resoling by replacing the tread and compressed EVA ESS Platform.
- C2™ ComboCord: an elastic cord that allows you to pair and store shoes compactly in your backpack or attach them to your harness.
- Eco materials come from recycled raw materials, including recycled laces and an EVA midsole made from 7% recycled content.
- Eco nubuck leather upper utilizes an ecological tanning process and is biodegradable.
- Vibram® Idrogrip™ outsole offers optimal grip on wet or dry surfaces.
- Weight: 10.4oz / 295g
- Laces: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Upper: Nubuck Leather / Integrated tongue / PU TechLite toe and heel / Mythos Lacing System with recycled laces
- Lining: Non-Slip Mesh
- Insole: OrthoLite Hybrid with 5% recycled rubber + 15% production waste foam
- Midsole: Traverse lite injection MEMlex with co-molded TPU shank / ESS Resoling Platform / C2™ Combo Cord
- Sole: Vibram® Idrogrip with Impact Brake System™ and Climbing Zone Platform / 3mm lugs
- Cushioning: Midsole - 35A
- Drop: 8mm