This updated version of the iconic XA PRO 3D is lighter and softer, while retaining all the essentials benefits of the original (stability, cushioning and grip). Featuring Contagrip® premium wet compound and an improved 3D chassis, this shoe effortlessly accompanies you wherever the trail takes you.
- Iconic Fit: Now 20g lighter, the shoe features a seamed upper and thinner, softer materials for the perfect balance between comfort and protection.
- Cushioned Stability: The new geometry of the 3D chassis provides just the right amount of cushioning and stability for a more secure ride.
- All-terrain Grip: The durable Contagrip® outsole gives you extra grip, so you can ignore the wet and concentrate on the trail ahead.
- Contragrip® MA: Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- 3D Advanced Chassis™: Placed between the outsole and midsole, this low-profile chassis helps optimize motion control and energy management. It also provides extra protection for a precise, stable and responsive ride.
- 3D Mesh: 3D open Mesh provides maximum breathability.
- Lace Pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- Protective Toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Welded Upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Weight(g): 340
- Drop (in mm): 11