Get up to get away for adventure. The all-new XT3 TOUR gets Lange's legendary downhill performance designed into a lightweight Vibram full touring norm uphill boot. Using ultra-lightweight Grilamid plastic and friction-free hinges for effortless hiking and skinning uphill. Dual Core technology and Active Power V-Lock ensure all the precision and power on the downhill. The XT3 TOUR is a new standard for touring boots that can go up with the best of them, but over delivers on the downhill.
- Last: 99mm
- Flex: 130
- Vibram® Touring ISO 9523 Sole: Vibram® ISO 9523 fully rocker touring sole provides the ultimate grip in rocky approaches while the aggersive tread delivers secure hold in snow while boot packing. The fully rocker sole profile allows for effortless natural walking stride.
- Dual Core Light Shell: A lightweight version of our innovative Dual Core technology. As you drive and flex into your boots, DUAL CORE LIGHT actively compresses and expands – harnessing potential energy to deliver explosive power, snap, and rebound. Imagine lightweight precision and response, easy entry-and-exit, and a new level of ski boot performance as reactive and dynamic as your own body.
- Dynafit Certified Tech Insert: DYNAFIT® certified low-tech inserts offer dependable, trustworthy free-touring performance; the over-molded solid sole construction ensures powerful energy transmission, secure steering and control.
- Active Power V-Lock: The heart of Lange's all-new XT3, ACTIVE POWER V-LOCK is our patented new multi-performance freetouring technology. Designed to get you up with ease, but powered for the down, ACTIVE POWER V-LOCK delivers an 11° increase in forward ROM in HIKE mode, making long skin strides and hikes more efficient and less fatiguing. But lock it down for the descent with a SKI mode that offers the rock-solid connection of a traditional ski boot and you'll instantly feel the power, precision, and control you've been looking for when it's all about the down.
- Friction Free Hinge: Lange's FRICTION FREE HINGE delivers a critical free-touring solution: ROM efficiency. More efficient range-of-motion (ROM) provides the freedom for fluid, natural movements on the ascent, providing more flow for a more effortless, less fatiguing skinning and hiking stride.
- Performance Boot Board Feeling: Lange’s new ultra-lightweight PERFORMANCE TOURING BOOT BOARD utilizes pressurized polypropylene to deliver a new level of hiking performance and warmth. The TOURING boot board is specifically designed with an internal forefoot rocker to allow for more natural foot motion during walking and skinning. A superior insulator with exceptional shock absorption properties, the new touring platform delivers amplified touch and snow feel while keeping your toes toasty warm so you can perform at your best on all tours.
- Touring Liner: The Touring Liner is a customizable and extremely lightweight. It offers a high level of insulation for increased warmth, comfort, and control.