For alpine touring performance, the MTN PURE + Leash binding boasts convenience, reliability, and light weight. The precision Lowtech system has multiple climbing aid heights with quick, easy access, and the wider screw pattern gives you confidence descending.
- Convenient: Access the climbing aids with less manipulation because you don't need to turn the heel, and step in more easily with Salomon's patented step-in aid technology.
- Light: 295g / half pair
- Reliable: Simple construction with fewer pieces adds robustness, and a wider screw pattern offers better energy transmission.
- Wide Screw Implementation: Wider screw implementation avoids pulling out of the bindings from the ski for added reliability.
- Patented Step-in Aid: Easy step-ins thanks to the patented guiding elements allowing the right positioning of the toe.
- Aluminum: A rigid and strong construction that allows enhanced power transmission.
- Easy Aids Manipulation: Ensures easy switch with the poles between climbing aid positions.
- Crampon system: Possibility to attach dedicated crampons to the binding.