One of blackcrows iconic adventure skis, the navis is a 102mm dedicated to all types of terrain.
With its balance of lift and skiability, alpine feel and progressive front rocker, the Navis Freebird is built for both long distance and everyday quests. Last season's upgrades have increased its versatility, providing a perfect balance between skiability and lightness.
- Width: 102 mm
- Weight: 3100g
- Radius: 18 m
- Mounting point: -9 cm
- Flex: 79/100
- Good flotation: 102mm at the waist.
- Progressive front rocker and flared tip: Great stability in carving.
- Classic long camber: Classic camber under the foot with extended ski/snow contact for alpine style cornering.
- Progressive tail: Secures support and facilitates pivoting.
- Titanal reinforcement under the bindings: Reinforcement of the binding assembly.
- Drilling: Diameter 4.1mm x L 9mm.
- Construction: semi-cap and cap in tip area for weight saving, lightness and handling
ABS sidewalls except on tip.
- Core: Paulownia - Poplar - Paulownia / Mixed carbon & fiberglass.
- Added material: Fiber reinforcement and titanal plate under the bindings.