The redesigned Neve Pro crampons are engineered for fast and light snow travel. Still featuring an ultralight 10-point aluminum design, the new Neve’s are now lighter thanks to an innovative center cable construction, which not only saves weight but also allows the crampons to fold in half for sleek packability. The quick-lock cable system also makes for easy length adjustments without the use of tools. The Neve Pro features steel wire bails in front and aluminum bail in the back for secure fit with welted boots.
- Lightweight 10-point aluminum crampon.
- Wide toe bail comes standard for better compatibility with ski boots.
- Quick-lock center cable construction saves weight and makes crampons easily adjustable and packable.
- Neve Pro features steel wire bails in the front and aluminum in the rear for mountain, telemark, and randonnée boots.
- Strap model has redesigned system with extra support via optional forefoot strap.
- Convertible from strap to pro models with conversion kit sold separately.
- Approximate Crampon fit: Regular cables fit boot sole lengths 285-345mm. Short cable kits available for boot sole lengths 255-315mm.
- Short cable kits sold separately.
- Crampons can be installed on a wide range of footwear.
- Weight per Pair: 394 g (13.9 oz).
- Materials: Aluminum alloy.